Friday, March 4, 2011

More smiles. Because they are so awesome.

Baby smiles are just delicious.  I can't get enough.  I like them even more than I like ice cream.  And that's really saying something.

My favorite smile right now is the one I get when I am taking a shower.  I have found that Clayton is happiest in his vibrating chair, minus the vibration.  I leave the shower door open just a little bit to be safe (and to totally drench the floor every time!).  Every 45 seconds or so, I peak my head out to make sure the bundle of joy is still having a good time.

Oh man, the smiles I get from this guy! Eyes light up! Arms shake! Feet bounce!  And instead of showing me his pearly whites, he shows me his gummy gums!  And once again, I am totally in love.  And not even craving ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment